Friday, April 8, 2011


Awareness
This asana was quite difficult to do. The first time I did it, I really noticed the stretch in my back. With trying to lengthen my spine came a tense pain on my back. I never stretch this muscle a lot; it's good that this exercise was targeting an area that's not so worked out. When trying to straighten my knees above my body, I could feel much work happening in my core. A tip would be to stay as tight as you can and straight with your perpendicular legs, being sturdy really helps to ease wobbliness and struggle.



Inhaling and exhaling holding Salamba Sarvangasana, initially wasn't the most comfortable. There were some pains and the balancing was hard to keep. After taking a couple more breaths, finally starting to get the whole feel of this position, it started to be a little easier. Although this pose is tricky, I liked doing it, especially the fact of how it works my body so well. I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they are at the right level to doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment